Here are some things that have been going on:
- Jeff has been in "busy season" since the return of "Christmas break." Although he has been getting home around 10 pm most nights, he is home Friday nights and all day Sunday... so we loooove those days.
- I returned to work part time. I'm working about 20 hours a week right now, split between time at the office, and time at home. Ellie is babysat by my good friend Jenna, and Grandma Lorraine.
- Maddie and Curtis are moving to Arizona! (Is this a secret still?)
- Dallin opened his mission call and is going to the Texas, Houston South Mission, Spanish speaking. We are all so excited for him...
- We booked tickets to Maui for Jeff's 30th birthday!
- Ellie has many nicknames: Ellzeba, Elbow, Elvis, Ellie Girl, Baby Ellie, Ellz Bellz, Giggidy Goo, Miss Magoo, El, Ells, Ells McGells, etc...
- I'm serving in the Young Women's as the secretary -- we are doing a 5k in May, a huge service auction in April, and many activities in between.
- Jeff and I are on the Mormon Prom committee - helping with marketing. I designed the posters and tickets for the event.
- Ellie is learning how to grab things, she smiles all the time, and is an angel 90% of the time.